Wednesday 15 June 2011

Alien make up

         Well this post was well over due, this was a make up competition i enter to join my friends costume party "Alias" which I so wanna attend . So my friend decided to throw a competition 2 actually to help her promote her event. One was a promotional video competition and the other a make up competition; show us what is you alias. At first I wanted to enter the make competition only and wondered what would be an epic make entry. Well start wars came to mind I don't know why but it just did. i decided to do a male Torgruta. so to be all EPIC! and what ever i decide to going full fores and make the headpiece; lekku (head-tails), and montrals of the alien. 


         The headpieces was honestly rushed and wasn't formed properly and i did not want to spend to muck time on it and waste any unnecessary on it . i used items and material I could find now for now in my house. News paper, wire, paper glue, emulsion paint, acrylic paint where the material use to make my head piece.




 I had to buy face paint cause I  wanted good results when I finish painting my face. I used Graftobian make-up face paint.


No comments:

Post a Comment