Sunday 20 May 2012

March Pass 2011: James Philip Samurai

2011 was the year I entered Queen's Royal College, and in this school there is an annual sports day. :) time to show my talent. Now march pass QRC is not a high budgeted and is more student participation in perpetration of the uniforms and flags and what not. I took the same concept from San Juan Sec De Silva Asian Attack and applied it to James Philips (blue house) marching team and made it low Budget and easy to create for other students to assist in preparations (as a team). Hope you all enjoy.




   My James Philip Kimono Queen
this was one of my sewing project I did by my self with only Google to assist me. Was up whole night  before the sports, no sleep sewing it... however I just love the way it was executed.
 


The Ninja Assassins
making these ninja maskes where fun lol i just or sport jerseys and scraps of spandex to make then
these assassins where representation of the other houses at QRC who where coming to assassinate our James Philip Queen.


 







James Philip Samurai Flag Design 


The Queen and her body guards.

The James Philip Team


No comments:

Post a Comment